Goku's TV ad Goku's TV ad

Very nice // Muy Chida

is very good, i love the final song by porta // quedo muy bien, la cancion final me encanta, de lo mejor de porta

This lesson: Girls This lesson: Girls

Did you draw something

Did you draw something? all i saw was sprites and pictures ¬¬ come on! you can do something better

mario's new enemy mario's new enemy

Come on

Like 50 motion tweens and blood drawed in 2 minuts is not an animation, well, it is, but i see you have imagination and you kind of know Flash, so come on, you can do something better. Watch other animations, watch how it works

Good Luck

MasterSimen-Studio responds:

I am 10 years old! I have tryed flash in 3 mounth! not more!

Dinosaurs and Meteors Dinosaurs and Meteors

Just a question

HOW MANY WAVES?! D:

The game is f#kin awesome BTW

joelesler responds:

There are infinite waves.

Defend Your Trump Defend Your Trump

Awesome game, but...

This is an awesome game, in so many things, deserves a 10, but... I think the triple electrocution is too mutch. Yeah, i know what you are going to say, let me tell you that i have play games with dificult things, even more dificult than the tripple electrocutation thing, but this is just too annoying... Not fun. The games are made to be fun, even if is hard, other than that is a great game =)

Disco Cubes Disco Cubes

Very good game, and ceative.

This is something new, and interesting xD, good programming, and easy going menu and stuff. You should really do a second part with more drawing and "art", fun backgrounds, and maybe achivements. ;)

grainsalt responds:

Thanks for the feedback, looking at the positive feedback so far I think I might just do that with a follow-up at some point.

Thanks Again!

Quick Fox (ShortLoop) Quick Fox (ShortLoop)

I love it

I love it! and is perfect for my game's menu. check your Inbox...

Falonefal responds:

Nice, thank you, and I responded :)